Kansas City Royal Vacation Rentals
2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath, Large kitchen with Dining room~Gas stove~Refrigerator~Dish Washer~Table seats 6~Garbage disposal, Large Living Room with Breakfast Nook that seats 4, Covered Deck Space with outdoor ceiling fans and Patio Tables and chairs for lounging, Flat screen television in Living Room with Free Wifi for tv and movie viewing, Free Wifi for your access, Washer and dryer in basement for use, Cooking and eating utensils furnished, Bath towels furnished, Sheets and blankets furnished. Location is convenient to downtown locations, in a quiet neighborhood. Pets are allowed for additional fees. No smoking indoors. Pool access for additional fees. Two night minimum stay, 30 day maximum stay.
Vacation Rental Policies
- Review our website Riajeanschumacher.com for the latest bargains.
- We are now offering reservations up to 24 months in advance. This allows you to lock in your dates, along with the currently advertised rental rate. For bookings in advance of 12 months, there is a non-refundable processing fee plus 10% of base rent due at time of reservation.
LENGTH OF RENTAL
- Some minimum lengths of rental (2 night minimum stay) apply during summer and peak summer seasons.
- Weekly restrictions require a Saturday-to-Saturday rental.
- Monthly reservations are available October through February or March.
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- If booking within a 12-month window, an Initial Reservation Payment equaling 30% of base rent, plus a non-refundable processing fee, will be required to secure the property. If your reservation is more than a year out, the remaining balance of your Initial Reservation Payment will be due one year before the first date of your stay. For those who have booked more than a year in advance, the processing fee was paid at the time of the reservation.
- Initial Reservation Payment is payable via MasterCard, VISA, at reservation time. Check-by-Phone is available for a non-refundable fee of 3% of check total.
- The Initial Reservation Payment is a portion of your rent and will be applied to your grand total; therefore, it will NOT be refunded following your departure.
- Payment in full at time of reservation is required at check in.
TAXES AND FEES
- Lodging tax varies by property location.
- Departure fees may apply if there are additional cleaning fees associated with the rental.
- You may participate in Ria Jean Schumacher LCs’ Vacation Rentals’ security deposit waiver program (the “Security Deposit Waiver Program”) by paying a fee to Ria Jean Schumacher LC in the amount of $50 for 2-bedroom units. Upon payment of the Security Deposit Waiver Program fee, Ria Jean Schumacher LC will waive your liability for unintentional damages to the rental unit that occur during your stay in an amount up to $1,000 for 1-bedroom units, $1,500 for 2-bedroom units, $3,000 for 3-bedroom units, and $4,000 (as applicable, the “Waiver Limit”) for units with 4 or more bedrooms; provided, that all such unintentional damages must be disclosed to management prior to checkout in order to be subject to the Security Deposit Waiver Program. Liability for damage (i) caused by intentional, malicious or grossly negligent acts or (ii) in excess of the Waiver Limit, is not hereby waived pursuant to the Security Deposit Waiver Program and you are responsible for all such damages. Unless you participate in the Security Deposit Waiver Program, a refundable security deposit must be delivered to Ria Jean Schumacher LC. The amount of the refundable security deposit shall be set based on the size of your unit and length of stay (security deposits are required for stays longer than 7 days; a $1,000 refundable security deposit is required for units with 1 bedroom, a $1,500 refundable security deposit is required for units with 2 bedrooms, a $3,000 refundable security deposit is required for units with 3 bedrooms, and a $4,000 refundable security deposit is required for units with 4 or more bedrooms. The option to participate in the security deposit waiver program or payment of the refundable security deposit must be determined at the time of booking. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, any damage to real or personal property of the unit results, the refundable security deposit shall be used to repair or replace such property. You will be notified in writing regarding any deductions to the refundable security deposit. All security deposits not subject to deductions shall be refunded within 45 days of departure. Any damages that exceed the applicable refundable security deposit or are not subject to the Security Deposit Waiver Program will remain your obligation and may be charged to the credit card on file (if for any reason such charges are not able to be charged to the credit card on file, you agree to pay us within ten (10) days of notice of such charges).
- Final payment (balance due after Initial Reservation Payment has been paid) is required 30 days prior to arrival for properties with 2 or more bedrooms.
- Payment may be made by MasterCard, VISA, or Discover.
- Final payment may also be paid by cashier’s check, money order or certified funds.
- Check-by-Phone is also available for a nonrefundable fee 3% of check total.
A confirmation listing rules, regulations, dates of visit and property information will be emailed to you after your Initial Reservation Payment is processed. Carefully CHECK your confirmation for accuracy and call (877) 742-7932) or email Ria@riajeanschumacher.com immediately if any corrections are necessary; otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
CHANGES AND PROPERTY SUBSTITUTION
- Rates, descriptions (including bed sizes), furnishings, amenities (including pools, hot tubs, etc.) and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. No refunds will be issued for changes made by individual property owners or unavailable amenities.
- Substitution of comparable properties may be made without notice or liability, should the property you reserved become unavailable for rent. You may choose comparable available property at the published rate or receive a refund of your Initial Reservation Payment and prepaid funds (excluding processing fee).
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES*
- 30 days minimum notice for properties with 4 or fewer bedrooms
- 90 days minimum notice for monthly rentals
- 180 days minimum notice for properties with 2 or more bedrooms
Cancellations, date and property changes occurring less than stated minimum days required notice will result in forfeiture of Initial Reservation Payment, rent, taxes and fees.
Please note: Ria Jean Schumacher LCs‘ cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, unforseen weather and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance.
- Refunds are only issued for cancellations OUTSIDE of the cancellation date range (30 days for properties with 4 or fewer bedrooms, 90 days for monthly rentals, and 180 days for properties with 5 or more bedrooms). Refunds do not include non-refundable processing fee or the cost of insurance.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances inside the cancellation date range.
- Décor, style, color schemes and inventory vary since properties are individually owned. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes.
- All rental properties are privately owned and Ria Jean Schumacher LC has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
- We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Ria Jean Schumacher LC to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney’s fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Ria Jean Schumacher LC nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- The listed “LIMIT” number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.) · Rentals listing a range, such as “Limit 6 or 8,” refers to varying bedding arrangements provided by the individual property owner. The website description or your reservation specialist can provide details.
- Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of residents in surrounding neighborhood must be maintained at all times.
- All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
- Ria Jean Schumacher LC properties require a minimum booking age of 19 years of age. The legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy the property during the dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
- Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED.
*Please Note: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
SOFA SLEEPERS AND BERTH BUNK BEDS
Sofa sleepers and berth bunk beds are best suited for children and may be uncomfortable for adults.
Locked owners’ closets are not included in your rental.
Garages do not have guaranteed access for guests. Most are for owner usage only and are not included in your rental.
Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all properties.
Firearms are prohibited at all Ria Jean Schumacher LC facilities and Ria Jean Schumacher LC managed rental properties.
- ISSUES: Report all maintenance issues promptly by calling the number provided to you at check in. Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Every effort will be made to correct the situation; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
- DAMAGE: Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by calling the number provided at check in, so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
- NO GUARANTEES: Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are NOT guaranteed. No guarantee that pools will be heated. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the house or condominium rental. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
- MAINTENANCE VISITS: Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues. A form identifying the action taken will be provided at the time of the maintenance visit.
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE — If a property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to prospective buyers. A real estate sales associate or Ria Jean Schumacher LC representative will contact you to make arrangements to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
- CONSTRUCTION — The continued growth of our area is evidenced by new construction that may be adjacent to or near existing vacation rental properties. You may reserve a property at a time when no construction is nearby, but construction could begin prior to your arrival. We regret any inconvenience but cannot control these situations. Refunds or relocations cannot be considered.
CHECK – IN
A representative from Ria Jean Schumacher LC will meet you at the rental for check in. Please be on time. If you are not going to be on time please call the telephone number provided to you at check in.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Certain properties offer express check-in. If staying in such a property, you will receive your entry code 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Early check-in is not possible; therefore, we encourage you to enjoy our city and attractions if you arrive in the area early.
- Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time for some properties, which may delay check-in.
- Although keys may be released at 3:00 p.m., no guarantee is made that properties will be cleaned by 3:00 p.m.
Return your rental keys to the Ria Jean Schumacher LC representative that checks you out.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. An early departure key drop box is provided at our office, or you may return keys during early departure at this location. Certain properties are equipped with electronic keyless locks that allow express check-out. If you check out early, please call the number provided to you at check in.
- Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Note: Additional cleaning charges may apply)
- Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) clean.
- Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers
- Lock all doors and windows
- Leave all beds unmade and linens on the floor
Book online to lock in dates and currently published rates for the next 12 months. Please note: A non-refundable processing fee + 10% of base rent is due at the time of reservation for bookings over 12 months in advance. The remaining balance of Initial Reservation Payment is due one year from your date of stay. All future reservations are subject to availability and property participation in promotional discounts.